Uses: Promotes healthy digestion and helps support slimming programs*
- Supports routine cleansing and detoxification*
- Supports healthy liver function*
- Encourages healthy digestion*
- Supports overall health and wellness*
What is DetoxSlim?
DetoxSlim is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy formulated for teens and adults by our team of natural health experts. It contains a selection of herbs known to safely and effectively encourage healthy digestion, supporting routine cleansing carried out by the body to help support slimming programs without any harmful side effects or risks.
DetoxSlim is also a great complementary remedy to homeopathic Triple Complex Slimmer's Assist™, which relieves symptoms of sluggish digestion and metabolism.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
The natural way
Natural remedies can be a very effective solution to cleansing the system and assisting slimming programs. Herbal ingredients, such as those found in DetoxSlim, can be very beneficial.
Of course, a healthy, balanced diet and regular exercise are also critical components to maintain a healthy weight, but also for overall well-being.
What are the ingredients?
DetoxSlim contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Cascara, Fresh burdock root, Yellow dock root, Oregon grape root, Fresh dandelion root, Red clover blossoms, Nettles leaf, Red root, Fresh ginger root.
- Cascara contains compounds called anthroquinones, which trigger routine contractions in the colon that stimulate a bowel movement. Recent studies have investigated the properties of this herb to assist with gentle waste removal from delicate digestive systems (Marchesi M, Marcato M, Silvestrini C. "Clinical experience with a preparation containing cascara sagrada and boldo in the therapy of simple constipation in the elderly." G Clin Med. 1982 Nov-Dec; 63 (11-12):850-63. PMID: 7182205).
- Fresh burdock root is known because of its ability to aid digestion, supporting routine cleansing and detoxification carried out by the body. Burdock is a bitter herb that is known to stimulate gastric juices and thus support healthy digestion.
- Yellow dock root is traditionally used as a laxative and tonic.
- Oregon grape root is useful for discomforts of the kidney, urinary tract and gastrointestinal tract. It is also beneficial as a 'blood purifier' and for narcotic withdrawal. Oregon grape root supports liver function and healthy digestion, helping with natural cleansing.
- Fresh dandelion root contains bitter principles that have a tonic effect on the liver and digestive system. It is also a very rich source of vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, D, C and B and iron, silicon, magnesium, zinc and manganese. In recent studies, Dandelion was shown to have an effect on the body weight of laboratory animals (Racz-Kotilla E, Racz G, Solomon A. "The action of Taraxacum officinale extracts on the body weight and diuresis of laboratory animals." Planta Med 1974; 26(3):212-217). Dandelion enhances liver and gallbladder functioning, thus helping the body to rid itself of toxins. Dandelion may also help to maintain healthy blood pressure due to its diuretic properties.
- Red clover has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to support the liver. It is considered to purify the blood and aid the body in removing toxins.
- Nettle leaf acts as a diuretic, making it an effective detoxifier for the urinary system, although its natural cleansing properties have been shown to be beneficial for the entire body. Nettle is rich in vitamins and minerals. Herbalists believe Nettle can cleanse and build the blood when taken consistently.
- Red root is a plant known to have a significant therapeutic influence on the lymphatic tissue, lymphatic fluid, immunologic cells and blood. (Kane, Charles W. "Herbal medicine trends and traditions: a comprehensive sourcebook on the preparation and use of medicinal plants." Oracle, Ariz.: Lincoln Town Press, 2009. Print.).
- Fresh ginger root has been used widely in Chinese, Japanese and Indian medicine as a digestive aid. Recent studies have shown ginger to be beneficial in soothing the stomach and supporting digestion (Bryer, E. "A literature review of the effectiveness of ginger in alleviating mild-to-moderate nausea and vomiting of pregnancy." J Midwifery Women's Health 2005; 50(1):e1-e3). Ginger has been shown to promote healthy circulation.
How do I Adminster DetoxSlim?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water or juice.
Adults & Children 15+: Take 1 mL 2 times daily.
It is recommended that DetoxSlim be used concurrently with homeopathic Triple Complex Slimmer's Assist.
Caution: Do not use this product if you have abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea. Discontinue use in the event of diarrhea or watery stools. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Not for long-term use. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Get optimum support with regular use
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One 2 fl oz bottle of DetoxSlim will last approximately 30 days depending on dosage and frequency of use.