- Herbal supplement supports thyroid gland functioning for normal heart rate, appetite, and sleep patterns
- Supports systemic balance in the endocrine system and thyroid gland
- Maintains a normal appetite and heart rate
- Support for nervousness, sweating, and feelings of calm
- Supports normal sleep patterns
Symptoms of Thyroid Gland Imbalance
The thyroid gland helps to support normal energy levels. In addition, the thyroid – a tiny endocrine gland located in your neck – is stimulated by the pituitary gland to produce hormones that are important for the functioning and maintenance of all cells in the body, and for functions such as metabolism, growth, development, fertility, and body temperature.
These hormones are extremely important. After all, every cell in the body depends on thyroid hormones for regular metabolism. These hormones determine how fast or slow our organs work, and when our body systems use energy.
Sometimes, when the level of thyroid hormones drops too low, the pituitary gland produces Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), which tell the thyroid gland to produce more hormones. Once aware of the TSH, the thyroid secretes more hormones, thereby raising blood levels. The pituitary gland then slows down its TSH production.
Common symptoms of a thyroid producing too much hormone include fatigue, nervousness, problems sleeping, temperature intolerance, mood swings, and forgetfulness.
Natural Treatment for Common Symptoms of Thyroid Gland Imbalance
ThyroSoothe™ is a 100% safe and effective, non-addictive, natural herbal supplement. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to support thyroid gland functioning and normal thyroid hormone production, ThyroSoothe™ promotes endocrine system balance and thyroid gland health in adults and children age 6 and up.
ThyroSoothe™ contains a scientifically chosen selection of herbs known to support nervousness, sweating, and normal sleep patterns. Using a unique, therapeutic blend of herbal ingredients bugleweed, lemon balm, and motherwort in a concentrated liquid formula, ThyroSoothe™ provides support for thyroid gland health, normal appetite, and heart rate.
ThyroSoothe™ is vegetarian-friendly, Kosher-certified, and contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or added gluten. Available in liquid tincture form, it is easy to administer: Either mix drops with water or juice, or drop directly into the back of the mouth. ThyroSoothe™ works in conjunction with Triple Complex Calm Tonic™, a homeopathic medicine for temporary feelings of worry and nervousness.
To ensure the safety of ThyroSoothe™ and provide the highest quality, most effective product, we use only Premium Whole Herb manufacturing. This process excludes the use of any chemical solvents during extraction and maintains the balance and harmony of the whole herb. All Native Remedies products are manufactured in FDA-registered, GMP-certified facilities.
Other Treatments for Symptoms of Thyroid Gland Imbalance
Support calm nerves and overall health with these tips:
- It’s helpful to know that while you may think your nervousness is glaringly obvious, it never looks as bad as it feels. Many people who feel sure that everyone notices their nervous feelings are surprised to hear friends and colleagues remark on how confident they seemed.
- Deep breathing is one of the most helpful tools to help with nerves. Breathe in slowly and deeply through your nose (try to breathe from your diaphragm rather than from your chest), hold your breath in for a few seconds and then release your breath slowly from your mouth.
- Don’t be frustrated or angry at yourself for being nervous. It’s a very normal reaction and focusing on its negative effects will make them seem larger than life.
- Try to be prepared for the event that is making you nervous. The more solid your preparation, the more confident and less nervous you will be.
- Lastly, be aware of your body. Don't ignore symptoms because you think they could be something else.
What are the ingredients?
ThyroSoothe is a unique 100% herbal formula scientifically formulated to contain the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Bugleweed, Lemon balm, Motherwort.
- Bugleweed (Lycopus europea) has juice that can be used as a fabric dye and was reportedly used by gypsies to darken their skin, which may be the origin of the common names applied to the European species of Lycopus – gypsyweed. Studies suggest that bugleweed may reduce thyroid hormone by decreasing levels of TSH (the hormone that stimulates the thyroid gland) and by impairing thyroid hormone synthesis (Kohrle J, Auf'mkolk M, Winterhoff H. Iodothyronine deiodinases: inhibition by plant extracts. Acta Endocrinol.1981; 96:15-16).
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) preparations are made from the leaves of the plant and when rubbed between fingers a tart and sweet smell, like lemons, is released. This herb has been studied for its ability to block the action of thyroid-stimulating antibodies.
- Motherwort (Leonurus cardica) has been shown to soothe heart palpitations and relieve poor moods (Blumenthal M, ed. The Complete German Commission E Monographs, Therapeutic Guide to Herbal Medicines. Austin TX: American Botanical Council; Boston, Ma: Integrative Medicine Communications; 1998: 172).
How do I use ThyroSoothe?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water or juice.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 0.50 mL 3 times daily.
Children 6-11: Take 1 drop per year of age 3 times daily.
Caution: Do not take ThyroSoothe if you have an underactive thyroid. Do not combine with other thyroid medication unless under medical supervision. Please note that home treatment for severe hyperthyroidism or Graves’s disease is not recommended. If you are taking a natural thyroid remedy, it's important to have your thyroid checked regularly (at least every six months) to ensure hormones are within safe ranges. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Get optimum results with regular use
People can differ widely in their response times to natural remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when it is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of ThyroSoothe will last approximately 40 days.