Thanda - Xhosa (a language native to South Africa) word for ‘love’ - is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specifically formulated to naturally increase libido, sexual pleasure and orgasmic strength in women. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Thanda Passion Booster has been used for many years to safely maintain health and systemic balance in the female reproductive system.
A powerful tonic for female sexual health, Thanda contains a range of specially selected herbs from Africa and the Orient. These herbs are traditionally identified as having aphrodisiac properties. They are also known for their supportive function in maintaining healthy functioning of the female reproductive system by promoting a balanced flow of blood and routine sensitivity to the female genitals. Thanda can make all the difference without compromising health or risking serious side effects.
Using Thanda on a regular basis enhances healthy sexual desire, optimal orgasmic functioning and sexual health - allowing you to relax and enjoy sex, day or night!
Thanda Passion Booster is also a great complementary remedy to herbal PureCalm™, which quickly relieves feelings of anxiety and tension and creates a balanced, calm mood to promote relaxation for enhanced sexual pleasure. Taken together, these remedies can safely relieve the effects of everyday stresses that can often impact the female libido.
The formula remains true to the full spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bioavailability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This manufacturing method also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and ensures that all active ingredients are in perfect balance.
Thanda Passion Booster is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: DMG, Muira puama, Eleuthero, Ginkgo biloba, Gentian root, Tribulus, Sarsaparilla, Saw palmetto, Ashwagandha.
- DMG (NN Diemethylglycine) is a nutritional supplement and vitamin B15 precursor with a range of supportive functions. DMG is a versatile health-promoting factor that can help to support a strong immune system. It is a natural amino acid found in the body. DMG supplies methyl groups for modification, building, and detoxifying many constituents in the body. DMG can support physical and mental energy levels and support healthy oxygen utilization in tissues. It acts as an antioxidant to support cellular health, and also supports circulation by maintaining healthy oxygen utilization.
- Ashwaganda (Withania somnifera) is also known as "Indian ginseng." A major traditional use of the herb is in "balancing life forces," which may be regarded as an adaptogenic or tonic effect. Ashwagandha is considered to be a "rasayana" that promotes rejuvenation according to traditional Ayurvedic practice. Over 35 active ingredients have been identified in the herb, including steroidallactones, alkaloids, saponins, and glycosides, making it a powerpack of natural health and a supporter of performance! (Bucci LR. "Selected herbals and human exercise performance." Am J Clin Nutr 2000;72(2 Suppl):624S-636S.)
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosis) contains ginsenosides, which support healthy blood flow to the brain, peripherals, and female sexual organs. Healthy blood flow to the sexual organs can increase female sexual pleasure. This herb can also help support healthy energy levels. In a recent study, Siberian ginseng was shown to support stamina and fitness. (Hartz AJ, Bentler S, Noyes R, et al. "Randomized controlled trial of Siberian ginseng for chronic fatigue". Psychol Med. 2004;34(1):51-61). In addition, animal studies lend growing support for the use of ginseng in maintaining sexual health. Studies also provide increasing evidence for the role of ginsenoside in healthy sexual functions. (Murphy LL, Lee TJ. "Ginseng, sex behavior, and nitric oxide". Department of Physiology, Southern Illinois University, School of Medicine, Carbondale, Illinois 62901, USA. 2002 May;962:372-7 PMID: 12076988).
- Maidenhair tree (Ginkgo biloba) is particularly renowned for its content: flavonoids, terpenoids, and organic acids. Researchers have studied its benefits in supporting all phases involved in sexual desire. An open study on 63 subjects found that the percentage of women responding to the benefits of Ginkgo biloba was higher than that of men, with relative success rates of 91%! Ginkgo biloba was reported to have a positive effect on all four phases of the sexual response cycle: desire, excitement (lubrication), orgasm, and resolution (afterglow). Theories for the results include the maintenance of circulation to the genitals and norepinephrine receptor-induced effects on the brain. (Cohen AJ, Bartlik B. "Ginkgo biloba for antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction". J Sex Marital Ther. 1998;24:139–143).
- Puncture vine (Tribulus terrestris) has a long history of traditional use in China, India, and Greece. In ancient times, it was recommended as a treatment to support female fertility and to maintain a healthy libido in both men and women. Recent studies performed in Bulgaria are the most current evidence regarding Tribulus. According to this research, Tribulus supports a healthy balance of hormones such as testosterone, DHEA, and estrogen. For this reason, Tribulus supports sexual function. (Adimoelja A. "Phytochemicals and the breakthrough of traditional herbs in the management of sexual dysfunctions" [abstract]. Int J Androl. 2000;23:82-84).
- Gentiana lutea grows wild or is cultivated in Europe, India, and North America. Gentiana lutea radix powder is a tonic herb traditionally used to support optimal functioning in all organs of the body. Gentiana has been used for centuries. It gets its name from Gentius, who was King of Illyria (a part of Greece) from 180-167 B.C. He is said to have discovered the medicinal value of this plant. The therapeutic properties of this herb are thought to be due to its rich glycoside content. (Aberham A, Schwaiger S, Stuppner H, Ganzera M. "Quantitative analysis of iridoids, secoiridoids, xanthones and xanthone glycosides in Gentiana lutea L. roots by RP-HPLC and LC-MS". J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2007 Nov 5;45(3):437-42. Epub 2007 Jul 10. PMID: 17697760)
- Muira puama is nicknamed "potency wood" by natives. Muira puama is derived from two species of small, shrubby trees in the olive family. Natives sometimes drink a beverage infused with this herb before sex to support healthy sexual desire. Studies have identified some of Muira puama's chemical compounds. Among the substances found in the herb are alkaloids, fatty acids, tannins, volatile oils, sterols, and resins. (Iwasa, J., and Y. Kimura, "Studies on the constituents of muira puama," Yakugaku Zasshi (1969), 89(8):1172-24). This herb has also been investigated specifically for its encouraging benefits for healthy female sexual desire. (Rowland DL, Tai W. "A review of plant-derived and herbal approaches to the treatment of sexual dysfunctions". J Sex Marital Ther. 2003 May-Jun;29(3):185-205. Review. PMID: 12851124). (Waynberg J, Brewer S. "Effects of Herbal vX (Muira Puama and Ginkgo biloba) on libido and sexual activity in premenopausal and postmenopausal women". Adv Ther. 2000 Sep-Oct;17(5):255-62. PMID: 11186145)
- Sarsaparilla (Smilax ornata) contains steroidal saparins that are thought to mimic the action of some human hormones. It is used as a supportive tonic for the female reproductive system. Sarsaparilla is also used as a tonic for sexual functions and as a rejuvenating tonic to support performance. (Bucci, L. R. "Selected herbals and human exercise performance." Am J Clin Nutr. 2000;72(2 Suppl):624S-636S).
- Saw palmetto (Sabal serrulata) has long been utilized by the Seminole Indians as a tonic to promote strength. The main constituents include glycerides, steroids, flavonoids, and volatile oil.
How Do I Use Thanda Passion Booster?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults (Female): Take 1-2 capsules twice daily after meals.
Adults (Male): We recommend Ikawe for Men™ for male partners.
Special instructions: An additional dose is also recommended 15-30 minutes before sex.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established.
Note: It is recommended that Thanda Passion Booster be used concurrently with fast-acting PureCalm™ to relieve feelings of anxiety and stress that can often affect the female libido.
How long until I see results?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors. Some women experience almost immediate results, while others may take a few weeks to respond. Thanda Passion Booster may be used regularly as an herbal tonic to support general health and overall female sexual functioning.
Over time (usually 3-6 weeks), Thanda will act in a supportive capacity to a healthy reproductive system, with some women responding sooner than others. An additional dose 15-30 minutes before sex will increase desire and improve the intensity of orgasms.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning instead of just suppressing symptoms.
People respond to natural medicine in different ways. Some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results. Many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure that you receive optimum results, it's important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.